Job ID: 209790854
We are a growing Medicals delivery company We are looking for a high energy and personable individual who enjoys working with customers.
- Clean Driving record and valid Driver's License
- Keen eye for product placement and detail
- Friendly and energetic
- Basic math skills- Will be responsible for taking counts and ordering for various retail stores.
- Enjoys driving
Your responsibilities are as follows:
-Scan medications into your van for deliveries using a handheld tablet.
-Use a handheld tablet to obtain route stop information and navigation
-Get every recipient to sign the receipt of delivery using a handheld tablet.
-Maintains vehicles in proper working condition and may perform minor reporting any mechanical issues immediately to management
-Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to multitask and work under limited supervision
- Paid Training
- Competitive pay with overtime opportunities
- Product discounts
- Medical benefits after 3 months