Motorman Driver Jobs in West Hartford, CT

Search Motorman Driver Jobs

1-9 of 9 Jobs
Valet Park of America - Hartford, CT (5 miles from West Hartford, CT)
CORI checks and driving test will be conducted....
7 days ago
Valet Park of America - Middletown, CT (15 miles from West Hartford, CT)
CORI checks and driving test will be conducted....
10 days ago
The Parking Spot - Windsor Locks, CT (12 miles from West Hartford, CT)
reasonably requested by Management Knowledge, Skills, & Experience: Must be at least 21 years of age High school education or equivalent Previous driver and/or customer service experience preferred Clean driving...
19 days ago
Propark Mobility - Hartford, CT (5 miles from West Hartford, CT)
One year experience driving shuttle bus or commercial vehicles preferred. Ability to operate a passenger van safely and efficiently. Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, and weekends....
22 days ago
A. Duie Pyle, Inc - Southington, CT (12 miles from West Hartford, CT)
Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsement (or willingness to obtain the endorsements) One-year semi-trailer experience (or ask about our Truck Driving Academy and our Finishing School Program) Clean...
23 days ago
Valet Park of America - Middletown, CT (15 miles from West Hartford, CT)
CORI checks and driving test will be conducted....
30+ days ago
Propark Mobility - East Granby, CT (12 miles from West Hartford, CT)
Experience driving shuttle bus or commercial vehicles preferred. Must possess a valid Drivers License with passenger endorsement or CDL. Minimum of three years licensed driving experience....
30+ days ago
Aramark - West Hartford, CT
Description Position Summary: The Shuttle Driver is responsible for driving a DOT Regulated 14 passenger Bus to transport patrons and/or goods on site or to locations off property as business needs...
45+ days ago
LAZ Parking - Farmington, CT (4 miles from West Hartford, CT)
Yet cars spend only 5% of their time driving. Where do these cars spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multi-billion dollar US parking industry....
45+ days ago

Demographic Data for West Hartford, CT

Moving to West Hartford, CT? Find some basic demographic data about West Hartford, CT below.


64,177
1,683
Medium

Motorman Driver Online Courses and Training Opportunities

Driver Development

This course will take you through the details of driver development in C. Learn about error handling, IoCtl and more, as well as the importance of device drivers as your kernels last line of...


Indiana Driver Safety

The Indiana Driver Safety Program, or DSP as it is commonly referred to, is a BMV approved course that allows any Indiana driver to take the course and get a 4 point credit applied to their...


Lyft/Uber Driver Ratings: How to Improve Driver Ratings
Do you want to improve your driver ratings?This course is designed to save you fromgrowing frustration,daysof despair, and outright quitting Lyft/Uber as a resultof seeing an ever declining driver...

Salary for Motorman Driver Jobs in West Hartford, CT

This is the average annual salary for Motorman Driver jobs in West Hartford, CT as reported by the BLS.

$63,574

Top Hiring Companies

Top hiring companies in your area for Motorman Driver positions

Licensing / Certification

Required or preferred licenses and certifications for Motorman Driver positions.

Highest Education Level

Motorman Drivers in West Hartford, CT offer the following education background
  • High School or GED (46.7%)
  • Vocational Degree or Certification (22.0%)
  • Bachelor's Degree (12.3%)
  • Associate's Degree (10.9%)
  • Master's Degree (3.7%)
  • Some College (3.2%)
  • Some High School (0.7%)
  • Doctorate Degree (0.4%)

Average Work Experience

Here's a breakdown of the number of years' experience offered by Motorman Drivers in West Hartford, CT
  • 1-2 years (33.1%)
  • None (25.4%)
  • Less than 1 year (18.3%)
  • 2-4 years (15.4%)
  • 4-6 years (7.8%)

Motorman Driver Related Career Advice Articles

Interstate vs. Local Trucking: What You Need to Cross State Lines

Truckers are not required to obtain a federal commercial driver's license (they don't exist), but there are laws and regulations every driver — regardless of the state in which they are licensed — must know about crossing state lines in a truck.